Whether you are a solo broker or an established practice, a partnership with XML Financial Group offers value-added benefits designed to help jumpstart business development, technology upgrades and succession planning.
Do you want to accelerate your or your firm’s growth and ensure continuity?
We can help you or your team create customized technology, operations, marketing and compliance solutions designed precisely for the way you want to do business.
Through our partnership with Focus Financial Partners, we can help you achieve your business objectives with the scale, economics and best practices of a much larger firm.
For those meeting the high standards and making the decision to go independent, our model can help enable you to increase your effective payout while also working towards growth incentives through earn-outs and the potential to participate in a future liquidity event. We can also establish attractive incentive pools for both current and future key employees.
Multiple platforms are available that fits your practice and client needs. Your team can count on our partnership with Focus Financial Partners scale, knowledge and expertise to help customize a platform that’s tailored to your specific needs, with access to leading providers.
Breaking away and launching an advisory firm on your own can be an overwhelming process – but not with us and Focus Independence Services. That’s because while you stay focused on your clients, we take care of everything else. We provide the preparation, organization and transition support capabilities you need to make going independent a turnkey process.
We have experience with guiding both individuals and advisor teams, just like yours, toward becoming entrepreneurs with thriving practices designed specifically for the way they want to do business. If you’re ready to tap into the power of independence and the credibility, capabilities and expertise of independence, consider joining XML and be part of building what you have always envisioned.
Key Benefits for You
REWARDING GROWTH ENVIRONMENT
- Advisors benefit from an independent environment where clients’ interests come first
- Advisors operate in a growth culture that is free of bureaucratic red tape
- Advisors receive team-based support to enable growth
ATTRACTIVE ONGOING COMPENSATION
- Competitive payout grid
- Transparent revenue and payout – advisors receive 100% credit for all revenue generated
- Opportunity for partnership for advisors who demonstrate strong performance
- Ability to monetize true equity value of the advisor’s book in the future
- For high-producing advisors, flexibility in creating an offer that is best for the advisor, their family and their clients
FULL TEAM-BASED SUPPORT
- For advisors to delegate non-revenue activities, allowing them to focus on growing their assets
- Areas of support include:
- Full client and advisor onboarding process
- An experienced and highly capable Operations Associate is assigned to each advisor
- Customized Service Model
- Comprehensive contact service model consistently creates one of the highest rates of client retention in our industry
- Investments / Research
- Investment committee will support advisor in their portfolio & asset allocation
- A targeted marketing plan will be initiated around each advisor
- Full compliance oversight
- State of the art, secure technology platforms
FULFILL YOUR FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITIES TOWARDS YOUR CLIENTS
Regulatory rules and guidance surrounding the requirement for investment advisers to create and implement business continuity and succession planning are being discussed and written. Let us help you create a plan that meets regulatory needs and ensures the continuity of your vision.
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
A well-designed succession plan is critical to passing your wealth and legacy to the ones you love. In addition to taking care of your clients, Focus Successions® also helps you provide financial security and protection for your family.
RETAIN YOUR INDEPENDENCE
You will continue to retain your autonomy and independence, managing your firm as you have in the past. You have complete control of your plan, and can trigger or terminate the succession solution at any time.
For more information, please contact Brett Shane Bernstein, CFP at email@example.com