Are you currently working for a bank or wirehouse and thinking about going independent?
Are you thinking about either joining another independent firm or starting an independent firm?
Whatever your current background is in an investment advisory capacity, the financial services team at XML can help you think about, address, and execute on the decision to go independent.
Independence was something that was very important to the partners of XML Financial Group when they made the decision in 2004 to leave a major wirehouse.
From a consulting perspective, the financial professionals at XML can help you in a number of ways, such as:
- Provide guidance on how to set up the business
- Help develop projections
- Identify startup costs and contacts with whom to use
- Brainstorm all facets of marketing
- Provide ideas on guiding communications to clients and employer
- Discuss custodians, operations, and business models
As experienced financial consultants, we know that every situation is unique and deserves a thorough consultation. Since its creation in 2004, XML Financial Group has consulted with individuals and teams on the various aspects associated with gaining independence.