Bob Abel, CPA
Education & PhilanthropyWith undergraduate degrees in accounting and mathematics and a master’s degree in computer science, Bob has the academic know-how to address accounting conundrums. He is adept with major accounting software programs, such as Excel, Quicken and QuickBooks. Bob was a faculty member of James Madison University’s business school. He taught Principles of Accounting and Management Accounting to undergraduates. He has applied these accounting principles to the rigors of the real world, working to satisfy the needs of individuals and small businesses. Bob is enrolled to practice before the IRS. He is a member of the following professional associations:
- American Institute for Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- National Association of Tax Preparers (NATP)
- Association of Practicing Certified Public Accountants (APCPA)
- In his spare time, Bob is an avid golfer.
Podcasts, articles, financial news and more!learn More