Approaching Retirement – There are no “do-overs”
- Can I afford to retire, and stay retired?
- How much do we have to live on?
- Will my money outlast me?
- Do I have the proper medical benefits?
- When should we take Social Security benefits?
- What are we going to do with our free time?
- Have we updated our estate planning documents?
- Are our investments allocated properly for income versus pure growth?
- What is going to happen to our tax situation?
Have these types of questions? We’re here to work through them together and bring comfort and clarity to your retirement.LET'S TALK
We have been with XML for decades; through different stages of our lives including putting children through private college without debt, navigating different company retirement plan options, understanding and addressing insurance needs, and helping manage parents' resources with their unique needs and risk tolerances. With XML by our side, we’ve been able to save along the way, watch our portfolio grow and now enjoying a great, early, active retirement with the financial means we needed.
Ron and Joyce B.
Actual client. No compensation, cash or otherwise, was provided for said testimonial. No conflicts of interest exist between the client and the Advisor/XML.