Job Opening: Financial Planner/Marketing Coordinator
XML Financial Group, a Registered Investment Advisor, with offices in Rockville, MD, Falls Church, VA, and Breckenridge, CO is in search of an experienced Financial Planner/Marketing Coordinator. This role will initially be remote and will transition to full time in our Rockville, Maryland office.
- Prepare and provide analysis for existing client review and prospective client meetings, including scenario modeling, cash needs, asset allocation, etc.
- Create financial planning strategies for planning, insurance, estate planning, tax-efficient distributions, utilizing eMoney software, etc.
- Assist with the implementation of rebalancing accounts
- Work collaboratively with our team to deliver a great client experience
- Oversee the marketing efforts as the firm-wide marketing coordinator working with CRM-Practifi as well as working with an outside marketing partner
- Series 65 Registration or willing to obtain
- At least 3 years of Personal Financial Planning experience
- Certified Financial Planning Designation is nice to have or a future goal to obtain
- CPA a plus
- Undergraduate or advanced degree
- Financial planning experience with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) or in a financial advisory setting
- Investment experience
- Strong listening skills and a warm, caring, and empathetic personality
- Strong written communication skills
- Exemplary work ethic, the willingness to go above and beyond for clients, and a sense of personal responsibility and initiative
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience utilizing CRM (Practifi) systems and comfort with FinTech solutions such as Orion, eMoney, and trading platforms
- Computer skills utilizing programs such as office 365 including Outlook Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Hours: 9- 5, Monday – Friday
Location: Rockville, MD
Salary with bonus, health & dental benefits, 401(k), Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability & Life insurance
APPLICATION NOTE: Serious applicants should submit a customized cover letter along with salary requirements and resume to Todd Kullen at 301.770.5234 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should give an introduction of yourself and offer information we may not discern from your resume. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
If hired, this position requires reference checks, the filing of fingerprints with the FBI and securities regulators, and a complete civil, criminal and financial background check
how we work
We’re here to help you make investments that align with your lifestyle.learn How
who we are
Podcasts, articles, financial news and more!learn More