Many of our Wealth Advisors are also representatives with our affiliated broker dealer, Lara, May & Associates, LLC (LMA), Member FINRA/SIPC. Broker dealer products and securities offered through LMA and are separate from investment advisory services.
- Originated in 1981.
- Full service brokerage and insurance services
- We have the capabilities to handle advanced and complex investment needs and preferences such as; private equity, 1031 exchanges, educational accounts, ROTH IRAs and IRA’s direct brokerage accounts, and other subscription-based investments offerings.
- Clients span the U.S. and include individuals, families, businesses, non-profits and associations.
- Firm culture is focused on personalized service and building long-term relationships.
- Joined Focus Financial partnership in 2007.
- Clearing firm and primary custodian is First Clearing, a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
A successful relationship should include mutual understanding, trust and openness. Each representative has their own personality, style and areas of strength. It just has to click. Instead of an isolated competitive environment, employees are encouraged to use the strengths of one another to elevate the collective client experience.
LEARNING LINKS – BE AN EDUCATED INVESTOR
- Investor Education
- Saving for Education
- CBOE Options Education Center
- Important Firm Information & Disclosures